FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2014)
Old May 1, 2014, 2:57 am
MXM135

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
IC LeGrand - Paris

What is your Priority Club status?
Platinum Royal Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay ?
Yes. (Perfect so far, currently at hotel)

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked - Classic Room - 4 IHG Reward nights + IC Weekend BOGO for a total of 6 nights

Received - Prestige Suite for all 6 nights

How are the rooms?
Excellent. Large living room with TV, sofa and desk. Half bath (toilet) located near room entrance.

Bedroom has TV and easy chair with table. Main bathroom (large) attached to bedroom with shower stall and bathtub - no toilet. Agraris toiletries.

Odd configuration but nice and spacious suite - approximately 45 sq m.

How is the exec. lounge?
Exceptional. Best lounge that I have encountered anywhere.

What was your welcome gift?
Small box of macarons. 3 bottles of fruit nectar, platter of pastries + macarons + large bottle of Nicolas Fuillatte champagne.

Did you receive fruit in the room?
Yes. Large platter of exotic and standard fruit (2 each of pears, apples, nectarines, oranges, rambutan, (red hairy looking fruit), kiwi and red/green grape bunches. (largest platter of fruit from any hotel where I have stayed).

Also 2 bottles of Vittel water.

How was the Minibar?
Minibar stocked with plenty of water, juices and soft drinks, 2 small Nicolas Fuillette champagne and various small bolttles of hard liquor including Port, chocolates and chips.

Reminded at check-in that only the beverages are free for RAs.

What was good and what was bad?
Good - Lounge access, welcome gift, upgrade (:-:^) for both the reward nights and paid stay. This is only my second stay at this property.

Bad: Nothing.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
Absolutely.

Last edited by MXM135; May 1, 2014 at 3:48 am