FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Apr 30, 2014, 2:01 am
alex99

Hello,

I just signed up for the Citi AA Platinum Personal Mastercard, 50,000 miles card and called customer service to confirm benefits. The rep confirmed the 50k bonus after 3k, but could not confirm any other benefits. Now I am confused because the landing page does not list the benefits, but the link from thepointsguy web site takes me to the summary page before the landing page for this card, which states 50k plus the following:

-Get the first eligible bag checked free for you and up to 4 travel companions.
-Enjoy Group 1 boarding and use the extra time to prepare for your flight.
-Earn a $100 American Airlines Flight Discount each year of cardmembership in which you spend $30,000 or more in purchases and renew your cardmembership.
-Earn AAdvantageŽ miles for using AAdvantage miles. Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantageŽ miles back — up to 10,000 AAdvantageŽ miles each calendar year.
-Earn 2 AAdvantageŽ miles for every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines purchases4 and 1 AAdvantageŽ mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
-Receive a 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ card.
-Fly using fewer AAdvantageŽ miles with Reduced Mileage Awards!
-Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card.

Can anyone confirm these other benefits are included when using the link to this card in the wiki?