FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAA 763 / 767-300 Economy / coach Row 17 crew rest "superseat" (consolidated)
Old Apr 22, 2014, 4:37 pm
ericgdukie44

Programs: HH Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by lax555
How did it go?
So, they upgraded me like 20 minutes before the flight. Was in AC and they printed out a boarding pass for me 45 minutes before flight showing 17A as my seat. When i got to the gate 20 minutes before flight they scanned it and stopped me, saying someone else's name was showing up for that seat. She walks over to the other GA who hands me a seat for 5J upgrade. Interestingly, I had called approximately 10 hours before the flight to remove myself from the upgrade list, and was told by the person on the PLT phone line that she had removed my request to be upgraded. I haven't checked to see if stickers were taken from my account or not. I didn't really want to use the stickers once I was confirmed in 17A. Someone apparently flew in 17A, but I didn't wander back to see if it was another regular passenger or if it was a crew member or something.

Edit: Ha, i went to check my 500 mile upgrade balance and there is an error message that it is not currently available.