Old Apr 21, 14, 10:51 am
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by airguy View Post
The boilerplate language in the promo registration is confusing me(Promotion may not be valid with other offers, promotions, or discounts). Before I signed up for both promos, I wanted to make sure BW would let me participate in both the double WN point promo and the $50 2 stays promo for the same stay? If I have to choose I will go with the $50 promo, but I'd prefer both.
No, not for the same stay. The only question is whether you could register for one, complete it, and then register for the other (for further stays). But BW is slow to post promo bonuses (it can take weeks) that I'm not sure if you'd have time to wait for the first one to post and then switch to the second one, before the promo period would be over for the second one.

You have to have your earning preference set to Southwest if you want to earn a Southwest promo. But if both a Southwest promo and a BW promo are active at the same time, having your earning set to Southwest precludes you from earning the BW promo. Someone discoved that the hard way in the previous promo period; see here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/best-...-uncapped.html

Last edited by sdsearch; Apr 21, 14 at 10:58 am