FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 'Best credit cards for KF miles accrual' master thread
Old Apr 19, 2014, 8:19 am
cy1978hk

Programs: SQ PPS, OZ Gold, Marriott Titanium & lifetime Platinum, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by nightwish
There is a 0.7% admin fee. If you do the calculations, it isn't great at all. Or maybe I got it wrong because their website is really crap.

Anyone used ANZ's facilities before can kindly explain the process? Much appreciated.
If I read the T&C correctly, the 0.7% admin fee can be waived (or fully rebated) if you are a big spender of the ANZ card.

For example, if your tax amount is in the range of S$5K-S$20K, and if you have spent S$15K on your ANZ card from the period of 1 May 2013 - 30 Apr 2014, then that 0.7% admin fee will be fully rebated to your card, plus a bonus of 2 miles per every S$5 tax amount paid.

But one point I don't understand is... How about the rebate mile amount if I'm holding the ANZ visa signature travel card? The point system is different. The normal ANZ card is using a system of 1 point (?? $ equivalent spend) = 2 miles; but ANZ visa signature travel card is 1 S$ spending = 1.4 travel $ = 1.4 miles.... Need to call to confirm this point....