FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delayletter@united.com, response in 30 business days
Old Apr 14, 2014, 3:11 pm
UrbaneGent

Programs: *A Junkie, SQ PPS, Skywards Gold, 2 Million Mile Flyer;*wood LT Plat, BA MM
Originally Posted by ards703
Hey NDTraveler,

I totally agree with you. In fact, I saw this post from you and registered on FlyerTalk just to vent my frustrations with United's 30-business day policy. Not only is this just absurd, but I am actually outside of that 30 business day BS time period they set up for a major disruption I experienced back in mid-February flying to Europe. I went to social media and just basically got an automated tweet that they're overwhelmed.

How about this United: 1) hire more people to handle customer inquiries or 2) streamline the process of handling major flight interruption issues, because you know it happens like thousands of times a day. But who am I to tell them what to do. I rank United right between Verizon and Walmart in terms of giving a darn about customers. Too big to care. It's the world we now live in.

Wow ards! Welcome to FlyerTalk - very well-said. Stick around and participate more!