FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stores that sell $500 GCs(up to 2019)
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2014, 6:52 pm
junooni

Originally Posted by uncommonsensical
mom let me stay up late. dad didn't. when i went to the fair as a child and was just about right at the 'you must be THIS tall to ride this ride', some of the stoned runaway gate keepers let it slide and others turned me away. @ dairy queen the lady never gave me anything free and sometimes made my dipped cone really really small. while sometimes the nice old man told me 'my money was no good there today and it was on the house' (we were really poor, in hindsight, i think maybe he knew that). the ymmv aspect of life sunk in pretty early.

if you even read the forum a little tiny infinitesimal amount, you would know that everything with a human decision maker in MS is, not surprisingly, ymmv- just like life.

some follow the rules, some don't, some don't care, some make up their own, some think they know the rules but don't, some profile you based on your appearance and think you look suspicious, some........ some ............... some are having a good day some are having a..................... some.................... ∞
Appreciate the long winded response, and I have been reading the forums for a couple of months before I dabbled in doing MS myself, however reading something and actually doing it is quite a different experience. So far I am just looking at small amounts of $500 a month just to get the hang of it, but was bit flustered on not getting an MO at Krogers even with a real debit card. Anyways, will try again and thanks again for the advice