FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Serves Pizza
View Single Post
Old Mar 28, 2014, 7:58 pm
Sabai

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Originally Posted by mikepa
As another poster mentioned, we finally left at 11:45pm. Meal was served around 1:30am in condensed fashion (as the FA called it) - everything came on one tray at the same time, except the main course. It looked pretty limp and unappealing. For main, I had the salmon which came around 2am. It was dry and unappetizing. Overall, a very disappointing meal for BE. The ice-cream sundae (2:30am) was the highlight.

With the help of Zolpidem (generic ambien) I did get a good 8 hours sleep. But I could only really sleep on my left side as my legs didn't fit so well when I was on my right side (I'm 6'). Seat and space is better than the 767 coffin, but I think CZ business on the 380 (hard product) was better.

Amusingly on arrival in Seoul while walking from teh arrival gate, one of the captains of DL159 asked me what pax were told about the delay! Apparently they didn't think they were getting the real skinny from Delta either. I told them we were told it was initially mx, then crew. He said it was actually late inbound and then crew.
DL is certainly keeping the BE experience exclusive.

Last edited by Canarsie; Mar 30, 2014 at 10:44 pm Reason: Consolidation.