FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 24, 2014, 7:36 am
file51

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, QF Platinum
Originally Posted by nikad
Thanks guys for all the valuable info. I am taking notes and I am booking here today. Two questions: anybody knows how much +/- is breakfast at the hotel or where is the closest place for American style breakfast - mid priced - ? ( hehehe yes, I personally have a thing for American breakfast, if there is something I donīt miss when in the US is breakfast! Down here the custom is continental :P
And the second question is: we are going to get into Jersey city at around 3 pm to return the car we bring from Miami, with 4 pieces of luggage, stroller, etc. is there a guest parking at the hotel where we can park, check in, leave all our stuff and then go return the car? If we go with all the stuff to the car rental agent, we then have to take a cab with all of that, which would suck :P
We just got back from breakfast, today we ordered off the menu, Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon instead of Canadian Bacon... SENSATIONAL

For the previous 4 mornings we have had the full buffet breakfast, very good selection, and on weekends they have the omelette bar which totally rocked. I think the full buffet was $22-23 (I never really take note of these things, just calculating the tip, and billing to room which gets taken care of with my Diamond status (including the tip)).

I am sure if you let the guys on the driveway know what you want to do you should have no problems checking in, etc, then dealing with your car