Old Mar 10, 14, 4:42 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
MH wants to charge me for checking in my wheelchair at check-in?

MH wants to charge me for checking in my wheelchair at check-in?

THAT is the title of the thread.

It is not up to any member to challenge another member about their posts and different ability or mobility impairment. This is a personal attack, and is contrary to the TOS.

Thanks to the members who persisted in reading the OP's posts and attempting to help by posting MH's wheelchair policy.

Its also important not to quarrel or challenge; it's usually easily remedied by using the "Alert a moderator" function to the left of each post. It looks like this, and the popup message goes to all moderators of a forum. Absent appointed moderators, it goes to the four senior moderators.

JDiver
Senior Moderator

Personal Attacks - link to this guideline

We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions. If you disagree with another member, challenge the opinion or idea - not the person. Personal attacks, insults and "flaming" will not be tolerated and will be removed, and the violator will be subject to disciplinary action. You may challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Attacks against groups or classes of job holders (such as Transportation Security Administration employees) will not be tolerated.

Do not retaliate or respond to a personal attack. Too often, when an initial attack is made, others join the fray and, instead of becoming part of the solution, become part of the problem. Do not accuse others of being trolls. Should there be members whose posts you don't care to read, you can put them on your ignore list. To do that, click on MyFlyerTalk and then on Edit Ignore List in the Settings & Options section on the left-hand side of the page. Enter the name of a FlyerTalk member in the Add a Member to Your List field. Click the Okay button, then click the Save Changes button.

If you feel that you are being attacked or harassed, contact a moderator.