View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 14, 5:26 pm
Retired FF

Programs: Marriott PLAT, SPG Gold, Fairmont Plat,Amex Plat
The hotel is literally five minutes from the airport. If she is looking for an economical solution , she can take a taxi for about $5.00. A hotel car service is of course a much better and worry free option but at a much higher cost.
Getting to town is a pain due to local traffic if one is going by a car. If she has to go there often, then this hotel might not be a good option. IF on the other hand she DOES decide to stay here, I agree with Lucycan above that she should arrange for a car with a driver.
From our post, I gather that she is NOT an elite and in that case, unless you book a club room, she will not have access to the lounge. I highly recommend the lounge so if you can get a club room, she would love the experience.
Breakfast at the hotel is as good as any so I am sure it will match Taj standards.
Since you are not going to be with her, you can always try and call/write the GM and see if they will be willing to extend elite benefits to her as a courtesy. They may not but does not hurt to ask..