FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tried to check in online for me flight, here are the bugs I ran into
Old Mar 8, 2014, 12:15 pm
octopic

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz 5-star, Marriott Gold
Tried to check in online for me flight, here are the bugs I ran into

1) Cannot print your boarding passes if you're using Chrome. It lets you check all the way in, but then the print boarding passes button doesn't do anything. I was forced to use IE to get it to work (though then ran into bug #2).

2) When trying to print boarding passes it asks you to select which members of your party you want to print them for. If you click the checkbox to select all of them, it selects all but the first person listed in your party. While my son can be annoying at times, I don't want to Home Alone him for spring break.

3) Okay, this is a real nit-pick, but I'm supposed to be able to check in 24 hours before my flight, yet I had to wait until 23 hours before my flight due to the DST change tonight. 24 hours is not 23 hours.

4) This isn't a bug, but is just weird. Both of my kids got pre-check, but I didn't (I'm global entry and a frequent flier who gets pre-check from most airlines). Should we just send the kids through without us?

I fly Jetblue 1-2 times per year and generally have good experiences (the AUS-FLL non-stop is always nice), but why can't they have a properly functioning website?