FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Delta Award Redemption Charts Released
Old Mar 8, 2014, 8:55 am
DL2SXM
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by kettle1
I am no DL loyalist or cheerleader.

I am sick of people bitc*ing daily about the new program they know nothing about at this point (only parts of the program) . I may be wrong on Jan 1st, 2015. Until than cut the cr*p. Since DL is so bad, jump ship. The last I saw UA has a few open seats. It may be on a RJ, but it is an open seat with "friendly skies" attitude and "friendly" food choices. Enjoy your trip to the other side (which I left).

Until everything comes out from DL on the new FF policy - Quit whining, or move on. DL released this about 6 months early. What else do you want. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.

And please don't call me a DL loyalist or cheerleader as I was called in the former post. If the new program sucks for me I'll be the first to say so. Until the full details are released, cut the cr*p. Cheers.
There is a very good reason why a lot of us are whining, and you can thank Delta for that. They promised us a better award experience when they went from 2 tiers to 3 tiers. Well, where did that get us? Now, we go from 3 tiers to 5 tiers with the 'promise' of more awards at lower miles. I am sure DL will throw in a few 12,500 cheapies from JFK to FLL, but I will bet anyone on here that J international award levels, especially from the 48C to SE Asaia, will stay the same or go higher. Plus, if you can find a single low award J seat on any given particluar dates, that is all you will find. Good luck trying to find a 2nd J seat for your traveling partner, let along family of 4. That is why you get a lot of the whining.