FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Delta Award Redemption Charts Released
Old Mar 8, 2014, 5:56 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by kettle1
I am no DL loyalist or cheerleader.
I am no DL loyalist or cheerleader, but it doesn't matter how I or anyone else chooses to describe themselves on here in that regard. Now, I'm a DL loyalist and cheerleader.

I am sick of people bitc*ing daily about the new program they know nothing about at this point (only parts of the program) .
Oh, come on. Plenty of people know plenty about the "new" program. And DL gets the criticism that DL deserves, no less given DL's history in this area.

I may be wrong on Jan 1st, 2015.
Right or wrong, same outcome.

Until than cut the cr*p.
Can't cut that which was never delivered.

Since DL is so bad, jump ship.
That's one way to react to customer-unfriendly moves by DL, but it's not the only way to react to customer-unfriendly moves by DL.

Until everything comes out from DL on the new FF policy - Quit whining, or move on. DL released this about 6 months early. What else do you want. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.
ROTFLOL Everything on these changes will not come out from DL and be allowed to remain posted anywhere.

And please don't call me a DL loyalist or cheerleader as I was called in the former post.
As if I even mentioned you in that post.

There are members of Team DL who seem to want to see SkyMiles eliminated.

If the new program sucks for me I'll be the first to say so. Until the full details are released, cut the cr*p. Cheers.
Can't cut that which wasn't delivered. Unlike with what DL will do to award space availability on its metal at the historically most marketed kind of mileage price level for award tickets (i.e., the level that is equivalent of a RT USCON48 trip @25k miles). Cut, cut, cut.

Last edited by GUWonder; Mar 8, 2014 at 6:02 am