FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2K Bonus Points - APAC [Asia Pacific] Promo
Old Feb 26, 2014, 1:50 am
kmcbrid2

So I'm happy to report that I received points under this offer. I registered on 17 Feb but I'm not a Velocity member. My stays were booked in Jan 2014.

My SPG account shows I received 2000 points under two seperate items labeled "VIRGIN AUSTRALIA 2000 (LVA)" for a total of 4,000 points.

I just completed a four night stay, this past weekend, in Asia which I had two rooms booked. So far only points and night credits have posted for just one room. I'm guessing this is the reason I received a total of 4,000 points under this promo.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the other room posts to my account if I only get 2,000 points to cap me at the 6,000 max points under the new changed T&C's or if I will get the extra 2,000 points to give me 8,000total points which would indicate the points are not capped as per the orginal T&C's.

I will report back as soon as my other room posts to my account so we know if points are capped at 6,000 or not.