FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - View Available Seats in Mobile Browser - [Not working for me]
Old Feb 22, 2014, 12:13 am
jeanie

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
View Available Seats in Mobile Browser - [Not working for me]

In order to view seat availability, I usually load the full HTML site on my mobile browser, and then use the View Available Seats option under Plan Travel while logged in.

Firefox, Chrome and the Android browsers are loaded on my Galaxy S4. One by one, these browsers were no longer able to load the View Available Seats page. First the Droid browser that came with the phone showed the error message. Then it was Chrome, and within the last few weeks Firefox is no longer able to load it.

Anyone know why? I tested it while sitting by my laptop. My laptop is able to load the available seat map with no issues. But seconds apart, none of the S4 browsers are able to load it.

This is a relatively recent event. Once, it showed as a java error saying I needed to have java enabled, but I had java enabled already.

I tend to use mobile websites over apps on my Android phone. Don't like the data mining with the apps, and most mobile websites nowadays have just as much functionality as an app without mining my data.

Does the AA app have the View Available Seats option? I am looking at the AA site describing the Android app, and it isn't listed. The AA mobile site does not have the View Available Seats option that I can find.

Thanks for any guidance.