FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best credit card conversion rate to Asiamiles (HK) - 2014 and prior
Old Feb 20, 2014, 5:29 pm
percysmith
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by Mafai
One more thing, it seems obvious, but when cards say "retail transactions, 'online transactions' are 'Eligible Transactions' etc.. with original credit card sales slips and original merchant sales receipt".....

Pretty much ignore the fact that online transactions don't have receipts? Or do I need to goto Cathay's office to issue a ticket and request a receipt? I've had issues with HSBC before with online transactions as not eligible.
The definition's stupid:

"All local and overseas retail transactions, mail/fax/phone order and monthly installments of newly billed interest free installment plan posted during the Promotion Period, with original credit card sales slips and original merchant sales receipts "

How am I meant to produce a original card slip for say AM redemption YQ redeemed over the phone?

To avoid doubt (and because Citibank's Shxtibank) I won't advise play this offer on mail/fax/phone order. I don't have a Shxti card anyway and this offer won't make me come back.