FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Transportation Voucher / vouchers / "MCO" FAQ and master thread
Old Feb 11, 2014, 8:20 pm
PainCorp
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by tom911
Unless your departure date is very close, it often takes weeks to ticket with a voucher mailed in. That's one reason they have you write the travel date on the corner of the envelope when you mail it in. When I have systemwides in play I make it a point to ticket at the airport, even if it means a drive in, versus handling by mail.
AC agents can ticket this for you. It's not handled too often by them, but usually at least one person knows how to do it.

Originally Posted by no1cub17
Lesson learned for sure and in retrospect that's what I would've done - seeing that I live barely a 15 min drive from OKC. Just curious - now obviously I don't have the original voucher in hand since it's mailed in - but if I want to use it before it's mailed back to me (which is quite possible - assuming it ever gets mailed back to me in the first place) - how can I do it? I took a picture of it (didn't make a copy - but I can print out the picture which is basically the same thing as a copy). Would an airport agent accept that as proof?
You would need the voucher. The agent has to submit it when they use it for payment.