FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: PHL / Philadelphia International Airport - MCT, Connection, MCT, etc.
Old Feb 10, 2014, 4:48 pm
Phudnik

Originally Posted by Biggie Fries
I've never flown international out of F, but it now occurs to me that the absurdly-priced no-first-class regional jet to YUL must be leaving from Terminal F.

Other than having a passport with me, is there anything that I need to think about ahead of time? I would like to imagine that I could get to the terminal an hour ahead of time, as I do for other domestic flights, but please clue me in if there is something I am not thinking about. For example, I know that PreCheck is not a given, but is it still possible on PHL-YUL ? TIA ....
Since YUL is international, you will need to check in and check bags (if you are doing so) no later than 60 minutes before the flight. If you have already checked in online and have no bags to check, you should be fine.

PreCheck is now possible on international itineraries, though of course there is no PreCheck line at Terminal F'ed. In my limited experience, the line there is rarely long, so going through PreCheck at C or D/E and taking the shuttle may not save you much time, if any, though it will probably save you a trip through the millimeter-wave machine.