FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Feb 5, 2014, 10:59 pm
umc

Originally Posted by mastermind85
Hey guys, so my AA Visa and AA Amex (one of the last of the double browser trick) are coming up on the annual fee. I just received my Citi Exec card and I kind of want to keep one of those two for the 10% mile refund... which one should I keep? Or should I just cancel both and apply for a Mastercard version? Btw, in regards to citi cards do you all stick to your AoR? Such as, I just applied for my citi exec card, should i wait 7 days to apply for a different one or just fit it in my next AoR? Thanks!
Both my spouse and I were offered $95 credit statement when we called to cancel our AA Visa and AA Amex. We keep both. Which Mastercard version do you plan to apply for? Unless you plan to apply for the Business version, I don't think Citi will approve your application for another personal AA card. I assume that it has not been more than 18 months since your last AA card approval. You may want to read the wiki again to avoid a wasted pull.