FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Global Entry fee refund - Plat and 1K [new credit process as of 27 Jul 2012]
Old Feb 5, 2014, 7:27 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by bf1313
J....
I am a UA 1k and am entitled to a $100 voucher to cover Global Entry costs. I received my voucher number about a year ago. I never ended up actually using it ( I know, I am terrible.)....
Based on T&Cs, the vouchure and the opportunity to get a credit for 5 years has been lost
This benefit applies to new applications only and has a maximum value of $100 USD every five years.
Applicants who are not approved for Global Entry membership after receiving the $100 credit may not receive an additional $100 credit toward another application until five years after the initial compensation request.
Applicants with an existing Global Entry membership can take advantage of this benefit during their next renewal.
The personalized code is single-use only, redeemable only on the GOES website, and will be valid for six months after the eligible applicant registers to receive it.