FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Credit Card Details (Comenity Capital Bank)
Old Feb 4, 2014, 5:38 pm
GBS2005

Programs: AA-Gold, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold
Originally Posted by rekoil
I saw some, but not all, of my points post for the first month's card activity (750 points for ~$1300 in charges). Wondering how long I should wait for the others to appear before calling them...

A far bigger problem is the fact that none of Comenity's cards integrate with Mint.com, which has been my go-to personal finance tool for years. It appears that Comenity rolled out a two-factor authentication at the same time they started issuing the VX card, and broke Mint integration with all of their other private-label cards as well.

I highly encourage folks to keep the pressure on Comenity to re-establish this integration - other CC providers with two-factor auth have been able to do it, including Chase, which has the same login system (a one-time PIN that's sent via email or SMS). For my part, if this isn't fixed soon, I'll just go back to using the Barclay's card.
Can you figure out which charges did not qualify for points? Did you have any MS on the card?