FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt - Best Rate Guarantee - Experiences - MASTER THREAD - WIKI
Old Feb 4, 2014, 6:36 am
antonius66

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Seems that Hyatt is being rather selective in its interpretation of the BRG T & C. I've only used it once a few years back, and had no problems. They now seem to be cherry picking so much that they might as well not offer it.
Yeah I have used it a few times with no issues over the years and have really thought of it as a solid program, with a healthy discount...but nothing extreme like IHG, and a more moderate and reasonable application to match. Now, it sounds like it is becoming more like IHG, where they go out of their way to find a way to deny you based on any ridiculous criteria. If that is the case, they should just get rid of it or adjust the benefit they offer to make it less costly in their eyes, so they can stop being so ridiculous. I know that IHG has created, at least for me, nothing but ill will with their BRG "offer". Either honor it or get rid of it, but don't waste peoples time by weaseling out constantly.