FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Credit Card Details (Comenity Capital Bank)
Old Feb 3, 2014, 2:39 pm
GBS2005

Programs: AA-Gold, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold
Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
Anybody have experience with point posting yet? My statement closed on the 24th. Called yesterday as no points had posted yet. Was told it would take 1 or 2 more billing cycles before any points post. Call them back if no points post by mid-March. Can't imagine they have so many VX accounts to deal with at this point and surely points would post faster than that.

Login today and the base points posted but not the bonus points for VX ticket purchases--though on the statement it shows the correct amount of points. Will wait a few days and see if the VX ticket 3 X the points post. While the Comenity people are generally friendly, they are mostly clueless when it comes to the program.
My statement also closed on the 24th. I had about 4k in spend but only received 2400 points posted to my Elevate account. I'm guessing the USB Buxx charges didn't receive points but I can't figure out why the other 600 points didn't post. Anybody else have any charges that are not receiving points?