FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Paris, France
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2014, 5:51 am
sammyindc

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by the4aces
Hey everyone,

My wife will be going to Europe for a romantic 10-12 day vacation. We want to spend a good amount of time in Paris. Which category 8 or 9 hotel would you all suggest? I am hoping to get upgraded and get free breakfast etc. Is one better than the others?

Ryan
Breakfast will depend on your status. If you are Platinum or Gold you will receive free breakfast at the lounge or restaurant.

Originally Posted by CJKatl
The answer to "Is one better than the other?" is: NO. They are each magnifique.

There is no wrong choice here. Whichever property you choose, you'll have a great experience in a great hotel. At the end of the trip, you will think you made the "right" choice and you won't be able to believe any of the other hotels would have been as good.

Don't over think your choice. Choose one of the hotels and don't look back. This thread of full of posts from people who sweated out their choices, wasting time and angst. Several of those posts are mine. And you'll find passionate posts from people advocating specific properties. What you probably won't find are posts from anyone thinking he/she made a "wrong" choice.

That's my $0.02.
Agree with CJKatl.
However, for a romantic stay, I would avoid the business district and the crowded Champs Elysee.

Two properties I would recommend are the Renaissance Parc Trocadero or the Renaissance Vendome. Both are amazing.