FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flights operated by AA...PNR/Record Locator?
Old Feb 2, 2014, 11:31 am
Randyk47

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
I really can't speak to booking through Expedia. Our May trip on US was booked on US but we used our AA FF#s as that's who we travel with probably 80%+ of the time. Interestingly I can get to our reservation on the US site using the record locater but, for obvious and fully understandable reasons, not through our regular US account. Going to AA website the flights are not under our FF#s and even though the system supposedly will look up record locaters for other lines it doesn't show the booked US flights reservation. I'm not concerned, it's just the way things are right now as US and AA move closer to merging operations. Maybe the end of March will bring on even more integration. Interestingly I got a call this morning from a friend in Maryland inviting us up to their beach house next July. Went to US and AA to check flights and they're now showing AA flights on the US site and US flights on the AA site so some merging is or has taken place.