FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge SFO [Opened 6 November 2014] (2013 - 2021)
Old Jan 29, 2014, 7:23 pm
lbotez

Though a bit disappointed it won't be after security, I guess it's no different than it is now.

San Francisco Airport is pretty old, and the way it's designed has a lot of available spaces at the front part of the airport, then all the space after security is pretty tight. The lounges I have visited there were always before security (which I found annoying because you didn't how long it would take you to get through with everyone else).

Wonder if the new Delta Sky Club they mention in that article is after security? I fly Delta or American, mostly Delta. Since they are sprucing up their Sky Clubs maybe it's inside?

Looking forward to visiting the Centurion Lounges though. Probably will go to Dallas, since AA has a hub there and hopefully it won't take too much monorail riding to get to it.

I was in Europe two weeks ago, and I visited some fantastic lounges through Priority Club that knocked my socks off... so expecting something like that...