FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CC visa annual 40000 points bonus
View Single Post
Old Jan 28, 2014, 9:55 am
Superorb

Wow US Bank, you guys are ridiculous. EVERY Carlson Biz card comes with an anniversary bonus of 40k points. These guys don't know what they're doing. Got this reply to my question about my points. I don't know what verification information they're talking about. Also, the message does not show up in my online account, it only goes to my email address and I can't seem to reply back. What a crappy system.

Originally Posted by Us Bank Idiots
Good morning and thank you for contacting U.S. Bancorp Service Center, Inc. via our Website.

We certainly understand your concern regarding the renewal bonus points, Kenneth. While we look forward to being of service to you, unfortunately, we are unable to match the verification information in your request to what is listed on your account. In order to obtain all of the necessary information and give us an opportunity to answer any questions you may have, please contact us at our twenty-four-hour Cardmember Service Department at 800-236-7546. A representative will be able to assist you.

Please contact us again, Keenth, if we can be of further assistance. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Stacy M.
Cardmember Service Representative

Last edited by Superorb; Jan 28, 2014 at 10:12 am