Old Jan 27, 14, 2:46 pm
skyblue

Programs: AS — views are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer
Originally Posted by ZbadhabitZ View Post
Not to take this thread in a different direction, but has anyone received their new non-premium VX Visa card yet? I signed up on 1/8, with approval (matching my same credit limit on the old VX Visa, just to make mention as I know that was a discussion point), and a quote of 7-10 business days, which has since passed and no arrival.

I see a fair number of posts discussing the card quality of the premium card, but can't say I've seen a thread mentioning anyone who has received the non-premium.
My non-premium card arrived today 1/27 via regular USPS mail. I had applied and was approved online on 1/13. (In the meantime I too got a statement with the annual fee on it.)

It basically looks like how it does on the website, matte black with a pink translucent "window" in the corner; and the account number, date, and name are printed in silver, not pink. Yeah, I'm not thrilled with the quality, but ah well. A few days ago I did receive that e-mail that others have mentioned about how they are sending out replacements.

Aside: My Barclays Arrival Mastercard arrived last week.