FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites Calgary West, AB, Canada [Master Thread]
Old Jan 26, 2014, 12:10 am
rkaradi

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
I noticed that the last review was from Jan 2012, I don't mean to pimp my Blog, but I've posted quite a few pictures there of a nice hot tub king room I stayed in this week. It was a platinum upgrade too^

Here are the highlights please click the link if interested in the pictures and the full report.

I was intrigued, I’ve had a few spa tub rooms in my day (not by choice). And they are usually interesting, and many times not very classy and downright cheesy.

So upon entering my room after walking past the minibar set up I was greeted by a two person corner tub. And within arms length if your arms were as long as an albatross, was the king bed and to form a nice triangle was the flat screen. It was oddly weird and cool at the same time.

The room was spacious, clean and modern it just sported a tub in the room. The bathroom was not large but it had a rain shower modern sink and glass tile in the shower. Except for the size I would not mind having these fixtures and finishes in my house.

It also has a full restaurant that was actually packed, I was pleasantly surprised at the menu selection too. They also have a spa and gym. Sorry no pictures of this, just the room

http://whereisrahul.wordpress.com/20...-calgary-west/