FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2014)
Old Jan 24, 2014, 10:30 pm
TravelTheWorld66

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
IC Boston

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?

Yes, this is by far my favorite IC location.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

Booked lowest available (King Deluxe) and was upgraded to the Penthouse North Suite.

How are the rooms?

This suite is amazing! It is the largest in the hotel at 3100 sqft. It has a double door marble entranceway, a massive 8 person dinging table, kitchen, living room, library, and huge bedroom. There are two bathrooms. The master bathroom itself is larger than a typical hotel room.

How is the exec. lounge?

Very quiet and private feel. Attentive and friendly staff, very happy to please. Great breakfast, good afternoon snacks, and excellent drink selection from about 5pm to 9pm.

Did you receive a welcome gift?

No, just a personalized letter from the hotel's GM.

How was the minibar?
Excellent. Nothing but the best. Kendall Jackson white and red, grey goose, etc. I noticed that this minibar didn't have the bottle of Belvedere of the half bottle of Veuve Cliquot that I had seen on previous stays. I called room service and they told me that they don't stock that on the 12th floor, but that they would bring some up for me free of charge.

What was good and what was bad?

-Good
Amazing rooms, very comfortable lounge. The staff at this location go out of their way to please. Excellent recognition for RAs. You receive all benefits on rewards stays as well.

-Bad
The only bad thing is to have to check out.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points?
Absolutely.

Would you return?
Have, and will again.