FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Jan 22, 2014, 7:00 am
pokergrinder

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
If you complete the Challenge you will keep status and benefits until February 2015 on the current Diamond Challenge offer. Note that you will have a set of 4 new Diamond Suite Upgrades credited to your account March 1st, 2014. You may use the current Diamond Suite Upgrades in your account on reservations until February 28, 2014, on any bookable reservation. Note after March 1st, 2014, you will be unable to make any changes on reservations that you make with the current set of Diamond Suite Upgrades without relinquishing the Diamond Suite Upgrade used on the reservation.
Ok, Im from Germany, Im a bit confused by some stuff, maybe you guys can help me out:

So I want to start the challenge for a trip to India on March 4th.
How does this work?
I book a regular room now, write them end of February that i want to compete in the challenge and ask them to start the challenge before February 28 (so I dont burn an upgrade certificate)? After i got accepted i can use an upgrade certificate, but on March 1st I will get 4 new ones (I understand my total in my account will also be 4)