FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating Queries: First
View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2014, 3:38 am
Jenzo

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by scubap
I will be travelling with my 2 kids (11 & 9) on BA165 to TLV in July.

As usual there is currently a choice of any seats except 1A & 1K

I'll be in 2K (best seat in my opinion)

I'd appreciate members thoughts & opinions as to whether to take:

2E, 2F & 2K which will put us all in a row, but will mean it'll be harder to keep an eye on the child in 2E and that child will have different FA attending to them & their needs.

or

2F, 2K & 3F which will mean we'll share the same FA & be served in order. This would leave each child potentially next to a stranger, although there's the partition screen if the person in 2E or 3E isn't keen on children. I don't mind the kids being next to someone but perhaps the someone will be less keen on having a child next to them.

or 2F, 2K & 3K - share same FA etc, 2 windows and all on same side. Just one kid next to another passenger

I should say that my kids are usually extremely polite and well behaved (I've received praise about it from other passengers when flying in the past) , but I know that other passengers flying in First can be very disturbed just by boarding and seeing children in the First cabin, and I don't want to unsettle any fellow travellers.

Thanks
Put a kid in 2K, you in 2F and the last kid in 2E. You miss out on a window, but its the only way to keep an eye on them all.