FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Jan 20, 2014, 9:22 am
healthnut

Originally Posted by ArmyFlyer05
I searched the thread and I was a little confused about one piece of info. I just emailed HGP for the challenge as I have 8 nights coming up next week. If I don't complete the challenge prior to February 28th will I not receive the next set of suite upgrades on March 1st? I will still technically be "diamond" on March 1st so I was wondering how that would work. If I need to do 4 nights in February I can…just want to make sure I don't lose out on some benefits. Thanks.
You should receive the diamond upgrades immediately upon acceptance of the challenge. They will last with you through the challenge and beyond. Whether your suite upgrades will expire this February or beyond, I'm not sure and someone else will chime in I'm sure! However, I believe that if you are accepted before the February expiration date, you'll receive 4 suite nights to use until then and upon complete of the challenge, you'll receive 4 more after the February expiration date to use beyond.