FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase purchase protection issues [Consolidated]
Old Jan 17, 2014, 2:35 pm
lancexfang

I'm not angry. I was just scratching my head wondering how to provide the report if Delta couldn't give it to me. But there is actually some good development now. The processor was able to call Delta directly and confirmed that I indeed reported the loss right away. So this may all come to a good end.

To summarize, my frustration has more to do with 1)why loss is not covered despite the language in their benefit guide; and 2)what to do if they ask for something I simply can't provide.

But it seems my frustration was premature. It's still amusing that the processor sort of insisted that my ipad was indeed stolen. I guess I'm not going to argue.

To answer your line of questioning, I have neither 'provided them with false information in order to get reimbursement', nor have I ever claimed that someone "stole" it. That said, I did lose the thing carelessly, and I did come onto this board to whine. So guilty as charged - there you have it :-)

Last edited by lancexfang; Jan 17, 2014 at 2:44 pm