FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tracking BA Fast Track and Priority Boarding
Old Jan 10, 2014, 3:21 pm
Royce

Programs: BA Gold GGL, Hilton Diamond, FB Grey, Amex MR, Trop Plus Gold
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
This is a GGL thing and I think extends to those travelling in J. It is a nice service but a bit odd that strictly speaking it is only for the GGLs not those travelling with them. I didn't have an issue with my extra 2 passengers however.
It's an absolutely fantastic touch. Although arriving was a bit scary, when the purser approached me and told me that I would be met from the aircraft. Given that F was 12/14 and nobody else got this message, it did panic me.

The arrivals lady was ruthlessly efficient and on the ball all the way to the taxi rank. The outbound lady was possibly the warmest and friendliest member of airport staff I've ever encountered worldwide. Apart from that lovely lady behind the desk at the LAX FL maybe.

I'm reassured that this is for GGL in both J and F at DXB, it's a brilliant feature and the first genuine GGL recognition I've had on the ground. Even at LUX, I struggle to be plane seat to cab seat in under 5 mins.