FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Jan 8, 2014, 2:35 am
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Boraxo
So, just to confirm my understanding (as I don't see this addressed in the wiki):

(1) I can use my 2 current upgrade certs (exp. Feb 2014) on reservations that begin past that date, i.e. Dec 2014

(2) Since I completed my Diamond challenge in Oct 2013, I will receive 4 new upgrade certs on March 1, 2014

(3) I cannot use any of the soon-to-be-deposited upgrade certs before they appear in my account
(1) Yes - please note, after February 28, 2014 .. No changes allowed on suite reservation using Diamond suite upgrade that is expiring. Any changes will result in you losing the certificate.

(2) Yes - if you make a reservation with those new certificates, you can make changes until the expiry date.

(3) I have made reservations with anticipation of suite upgrades appearing in account. HGP just asks that once your new suite upgrades appear in your account, to call in and have them applied to the reservation. As long as you've qualified Diamond for the following year and you will receive new DSUs, HGP will book.