FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pre-Check is starting! Login and look for Opt-in box (was: coming later this year)
Old Jan 7, 2014, 4:51 pm
mtftw

Programs: UA 1K | MR Platinum
Originally Posted by Dianne47
I'm no longer a very frequent flyer, not A-list. I made reservations for a roundtrip ABQ-LAS this morning and didn't have my Global Entry card handy, I didn't even know WN is now participating. So I didn't enter my trusted traveler number in the reservation, but I went into my RR account a few minutes ago and put the trusted traveler (global entry) number on my account information.

Will my trusted traveler number automatically be entered in the reservation now? I looked at the rez and there isn't an option to put the information on it. Should I phone WN? Am I likely to get the PRE on my boarding pass now?

I did look back several pages in this thread and couldn't find anything pertaining to my situation. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my questions.
You must call WN if you want it to be applied to an existing reservation. Have your TTN and confirmation number handy.