FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't get through to US? Alternative numbers to call when call centers are jammed up
Old Jan 5, 2014, 7:04 am
spideysense

Can't get through to US? Alternative numbers to call when call centers are jammed up

I was booking an award ticket on the phone with an agent, but when he told me that the dates couldn't be changed once travel commenced, I told him to cancel it. He put me on hold and then came back and said the ticket was cancelled and I'd receive the points and cash back within a few hours. It has been 6 days, and I still haven't received my points or money back, and I ended up getting an e-ticket e-mailed to me even though I told him to cancel it.

Anyways, I've been try to call them for 6 days, but the phone systems either disconnect me because they're too busy, or I stay on hold for hours and nobody ever comes on the phone and that damn hold music plays indefinitely.

The flight is in 2 days. Not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions, or is there an alternate number to call them on? I called 800-428-4322.