Old Jan 4, 14, 6:36 pm
sfozrhfco

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by virginflightshavedoom View Post
Having the old barclay card for the past few years I was very excited to get my offer to sign up for the new VA card yesterday.

I signed up, was confused that they didn't ask for my street name, as mentioned by the previous poster but got a confirmation that signup was successful. The street name was present when I first logged into the new site.

I never entered my VA account number and now that I'm logged into the https://d.comenity.net/virginamericavisacard I can't find anywhere to review/change it. I assume that was also pulled from the signup Email URL.

I had close to a 15k limit and 17% APR with Barclay.
I just got 4k limit + 24.99 APR on approval.

To say the least I'm not happy at all. I've already requested a credit limit and if it doesn't happen I'll be calling and cancelling this card and sticking with Barclay.

One more note, the comenity/VA branded site looks pretty raw and may still be under construction and missing some functionality.

Could very be because you have a high limit on Barclay's they don't want to overextend the credit line.

The interest rate should make no difference. If you are not paying the bill in full every month, whether the interest rate is 17 or 25%, whatever value the points have will be eaten up very quickly by the interest you are paying. If you are not paying the bill in full every month, may as well just stick with 0% card or some other low interest rate card with no rewards.