FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can I use Priority Pass lounge on arrival at final destination?
Old Dec 29, 2013, 12:14 pm
Biggie Fries

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
This is interesting ...

... but dispiriting. mia, do you know whether that point 12 that you quoted is new? The reason I ask is that it is clear as a bell.

Yet back in June the stuff I was reading about using a Priority Pass (Select) lounge abroad was ambiguous and seemed to suggest that it was permitted. I was (am) interested in CDG. So I wrote to Priority Pass and got an e-mail back that said, yes, I would be eligible to use ICARE lounge at CDG on arrival from US. I was not continuing on.

In the event, I have used it twice on arrival (and have not been billed). Both times the attendants seemed a bit nonplussed that I wanted in but was not continuing on; however, both shrugged and allowed me in (with card swiped) when I said I wanted to do some e-mail and have some coffee before heading into town .... Now it is sounding like I just got lucky; although I do keep a copy of the e-mail from Priority Pass with me just in case.