FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beirut in June 2014?
View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2013, 9:06 pm
troyb

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Originally Posted by BEYFlyer
There is always something going on troyb. The Gemmayze area is always packed (lots of pubs and restaurants there). Hamra area (main Hamra street and a whole bunch of streets running perpendicular to Hamra street and Makdassi street) are also busy with more pubs and restaurants there. MoMos at Beirut Souks is always worth a visit. If we get a couple of good storms by the time you visit, you can always head up to the mountains for some skiing (if you're into that). The main slopes are about a 90 minute drive from Beirut. The city has a lot to offer and folks are more than happy to help whenever they can; just ask Enjoy your trip and happy holidays...
Thanks BEYFlyer. I have a couple of friends who will be taking me around but I was curious if it will be a stretch to find a good time on those nights. Seems like it wont be. Being from NY, I can tell you that Tues and Wed nights are fairly dead, so it is good to hear there will be lots to do in BEY. Any club suggestions?