FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enterprise, USAA discount, and Underage Fee
Old Dec 26, 2013, 3:58 pm
zhutch

Originally Posted by fairviewroad
Are you a USAA customer or in some other way entitled to use that discount? If so, I'd suggest contacting USAA directly to see what their interpretation of the policy is. They will likely want to go to bat for their customers if they think Enterprise is ripping them off.
Although I am not a paying USAA customer, I have a free USAA account to take advantage of the retail discounts as anyone can. I did email USAA, and they promptly responded with a direct phone number to call and told me I should not have been charged the underage fee.

Originally Posted by kxc262
Email coorporate -- [email protected]

I had this happen to me too when I did the $9.99 weekend special. Told them to enter my cooporate rate (which waives the underage fee) but was still charged for it. I rented from a local neighborhood Enterprise branch as well.

I emailed coorporate and they refunded me the underage fee without any hassle.
Good to know! I got a direct number from USAA to call, so I will try that first. If it doesn't pan out, I will shoot off an email to Enterprise corporate. Thanks!