FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JOIN IN - OFFICIAL 2013 Secret Santa Extravaganza!
Old Dec 26, 2013, 9:52 am
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Programs: UA, Asia Miles, Southwest, IHG
Thank you balima!

I finally got to open the boxes from Secret Santa balima. They were the first ones to arrive and I've somehow managed to wait until Christmas to open them. The small box that the sniffer and I thought might have spices in it had a travel spice kit and hickory smoked Pacific sea salt Perfect for bringing along for my culinary vacations and even for camping.

In the larger box from World Market, there was a tagine! I love tagines. Tagines are just so cool looking and anything cooked and served in it is instantly festive and special. In the same box, there was a long pair of tongs, a very colourful silicone whisk and the prettiest beech wood spoon etched with a peacock.

The spoon is so pretty, I'm not sure I want to use it; food would just cover the pretty peacock.

Thank you Secret Santa balima!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that their Santas were as good to them as mine were to me. Hopefully any delayed packages will arrive today