FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL To Test Positive Claim Check Matching At LAS
Old Dec 24, 2013, 9:51 am
peachfront

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
what she said

The bag check program at LAS was a horrid waste of time for the honest, and you could just walk around it very easily if you were dishonest. Hell, even if you're NOT dishonest, at some point I for one stopped humoring these people and would just leave without being matched and most of the time no one would bother to question me. Who has time for this?

Originally Posted by BamaGirl
While it may curb theft---when they used to do this at LAS it was a total cluster. People were already aggravated from the long wait for bags to arrive. Then they sometimes they had to wait for a "checker" at the turnstiles. And then they had a long wait while idiots in front of them rummaged through their possessions and pockets trying to locate their claim checks. Whenever I had to pick up visiting friends I could pretty much count on adding an hour to their landing time before I could expect to see them emerge from the terminal. I'm a glad I don't need to check bags (carry on only) because I suspect this could be ugly (again).