FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JOIN IN - OFFICIAL 2013 Secret Santa Extravaganza!
Old Dec 17, 2013, 3:13 am
lisamcgu

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
Oh wow! Got two SS gifts today and I have the best Santas!

Santa 1 - Are you ready? Santa 1 sent me a cell phone! And not just any phone, a beautiful new HTC Evo 3D!! Nothing like it was even on my list. I am shocked with glee !! I have refused to give up my old 2007 original iphone because it won't die, but hub and bestie are always pushing me to get a new phone. When I want traffic or directions or want to compare prices or am looking for a restaurant, I ask one of them and my friend finally started a running joke, 'if only there were a devise,' like I am in the clueless dark tech ages. And the thing is I used to have the best phone before anyone else. I can't wait to show everyone I have a good phone again! Hub was giddy as we played with the 3D camera and games. (he he he, on another level, hub's current phone is also a HTC, but one that is 'two models' back ...) He has already set it up for me, or at least that was the guise he had going so he could keep his hands on the thing for a couple hours. Even without signing up for cell service, I can do a lot more with this phone than mine it seems. I will be carrying it and my old iphone so I can take videos and give my daughter my 'phone', like other parents, to play games while in restaurants (mine no longer accepts apps or games or anything anymore). How do you say thank you to someone for sending you a 3D phone? I don't know what to say but thank you, thank you, thank you!

Santa 2 - I don't remember if I put this on my 'list', but in my mind, the perfect $50 gift would be a gift card to a place that I frequent, and with an unbelievable selection of merchandise. And Santa 2 came thru. Yup, got me a $50 Amazon card! I will be picking out anything I want from anywhere I want = LOVE IT! Thanx, thanx, thanx for being so brilliant!!

Both Santas sent a nice personalized letter and card, respectively. And Santa 2 also gave a pretty wine bag, and cute boxes which layered down to the card.

On Cloud 9. Super happy. Thank you Santas, you are the Best!

(forgot to add that Santa 2 sent a big box of Ferrero Rocher, one of which I just had for breakfast, yum )

Last edited by lisamcgu; Dec 17, 2013 at 10:13 am Reason: forgot chocolate