FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ever been declared an unruly passenger? (compensation question)
Old Dec 9, 2013, 10:52 pm
SeamusSA

Programs: CO OnePass; AAdvantage Dirt; IHG Priority Club Plat; Hyatt Plat; Marriott Gold; Avis PresPref;
Originally Posted by phatonycmu
You are correct.

I agree that my situation is arguable with no clear cut answer. I'm sure there will be mixed opinions as I can be viewed as a male cursing out a female or a concerned husband trying to protect his pregnant wife. I should have included that in my original post. My main concern here is that my wife was generally humiliated in front of the plane thanks to this particular attendant. As my original post alluded to, my behavior did not contribute there.
Sorry, it is very clear cut and not at all arguable - your verbal response was out of line. Your behavior was absolutely contributory, if not causal. Can't hide behind your wife's maternity skirt. Sure, the FA in 1st behaved badly but that does not excuse your behavior. If you are old enough to impregnate someone you are probably too old for the "she started it" defense.