FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What would you do with 5 Million plus Honors points?
Old Dec 6, 2013, 8:30 am
mspreh
Suspended

Programs: DL 1MM Dia, AA Plat, UA 1MM Gold, HHonors LT Dia, Marriott/SPG LT Plat Prem
It is in leu of a cash or gift card bonus. Our cash bonuses are very small though, as most bonuses are put into the profit-sharing of our 401K. So they will get this instead of $100-$150. No Tax right-off is allowed by him giving away his points like this, he acknowledged this when he told us what he was planning on doing.

All of our Sales, QC, Marketing, and Sourcing Agents travel extensively for work. They all deal with Customer Service on a regular basis, IT, Warehouse, Accounting, and General Administration don't deal with those people very much. I deal with Customer Service a lot, as the Manager reports to me, and I do hear them talk about taking dream vacations, and they wish they could travel like others in the company. So this gives them a shot at it, at least.

It's not being presented here is 500,000 points. It's book whatever hotels you want in the next 3 weeks, up to a cost of 500,000 reward points. It's kind of create your own dream vacation that way.