FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Dec 4, 2013, 8:45 am
kcstraveler

Question

Applied for and received the Citi AA Visa Personal using 50K link from here--thanks all!

Reading the wiki and the comments here, it sounds like business cards are actually getting harder to get. I just started a young professionals group last year that has now franchised and moved to a new city, so I would like to jump on the Citi Business card but have never applied for a business card before.

In Oct., I received Chase SW.

Last night did first AOR (!) and approved for Amex Starwood, Citi AA Personal and CSP. Club Carlson pending.

Credit score as of last night was around 770. These are only cards, no inquiries before Chase SW card in October.

I know there is a waiting period of about 8 days or more before Citi will even look at another app.

Any advice about how long I should wait to apply for the business? Better to wait longer (ie: 65-90+ days) or do a quick turnaround and apply in 10ish days? Don't want to push my luck too much, but really hoping to get the pair of AA cards sooner rather than later!

Thanks again