FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Residence Club Maui (@ HR Maui - offers for cheap stay with sales presentation)
Old Nov 26, 2013, 4:16 pm
Ramonmv

Programs: Bonvoy P, HHonors Dia, Hyatt Disc, FPC, Alaskan, Hawaiian, AA, United, Elevate, Amex
Hyatt Residence Club Maui (@ HR Maui - offers for cheap stay with sales presentation)

Forgive me if this has been posted already I searched and didn't see it...

I received an offer in the mail, from Hyatt.
They are opening a new Hyatt Residence Club in Maui, next to the HR Maui.

The offer is: $849 for 5 nights, and 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points if you book by Dec 31, 2013.

I called about it, and your 5 nights will be at the HR Maui, and you must stay between Jan - Aug 2014.

You also get invited to a private wine tasting. Living in Sonoma County, this is not a huge plus for me.
There will be a model to tour, but the Hyatt Residence Club will not be completed yet.
You will be required to attend a 90-minute sales presentation, and I think this offer is by invitation only.

I asked if there was any possibility that they would make a similiar offer later, since I already have 2 weeks booked on Maui in early 2014.

They said possibly, but no guarantees. They are hoping they will have sold enough units by the time it opens, to avoid having to make another offer like this.

Just thought I would share this info.